Isura - Earrings: Duafe Adinkra Drop (Comb)
Regular price £17.00 Sale price£8.50 Save £8.50
+ Shipping. Free shipping on orders over £40.
Beautifully crafted earrings from jewellery specialists Isura.
Duafe means 'wooden comb' and is symbolic of beauty, hygiene, feminine qualities. The duafe was a prized possession of the Akan woman, used to comb and plait her hair.
- Made with Gold plated Stainless Steel
- No rusting or discolouring.
- Perfect treat for yourself or a loved one
To ensure you get the most longevity out of your jewellery please follow these guidelines:
- Keep away from moisture for long periods of time
- Remove before entering water
- Remove when sleeping
- To clean, use a damp cloth and buff dry
- Apply perfumes and lotions before wearing your jewellery
- When not in use, store jewellery out of direct sunlight