About the Migration Museum
The Migration Museum explores how the movement of people to and from Britain across the ages has shaped who we are – as individuals, as communities, and as a nation.
Migration is a pressing contemporary issue and is at the centre of polarised political and online debate. But there’s an underlying story of comings and goings stretching back many centuries. And this story goes to the heart of who we are today. Britain has thousands of museums, but none comprehensively focused on this important theme that connects us all. The time is right for a highly relevant, accessible visitor attraction that shines a light on who we are, where we come from and where we are going.
Please visit our main Migration Museum website to find out about:
About the Shop
We work with a range of artists, makers and migrant-supporting organisations to stock products related to the theme of migration. We also offer a comprehensive selection of books and our own branded products.
Our aims of the shop are:
- To offer products that can inspire, educate or delight and, perhaps most importantly, prompt thoughtful conversations and reflections about migration and the role it plays in all our lives.
- To help fund the work of the Migration Museum and support its mission to create a permanent museum in the UK.
- To platform and support some of the brilliant artists and organisations we work with.
We hope you find something you love. We do our best to ensure that our products are ethically sourced, and our packaging is as sustainable as possible.
We are a very small team and we love feedback that helps us improve what we do. Please Contact Us if you have any thoughts.
How you can help
- Become a supporter or make a donation through our website.
- Support us and the artists and creators we work with by purchasing gifts, books and artwork.
- Follow us and share our posts on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
And please don't forget to sign up for our newsletter below.
Interested in selling through our shop?
Thanks very much for your interest. We are excited to find out about great products that could work well in our shop. We are a small team and therefore have a limited capacity for considering new stock lines and suppliers but if you would like to be considered please fill in this form.