OCR GCSE History: Migrants to Britain, c.1250 to Present
+ Shipping. Free shipping on orders over £40.
An OCR endorsed textbook
Let SHP successfully steer you through the OCR B specification with an exciting, enquiry-based series, combining best practice teaching methods and worthwhile tasks to develop students' historical knowledge and skills.
- Tackle unfamiliar topics with confidence: The engaging, accessible text covers the content you need for teacher-led lessons and independent study
- Ease the transition to GCSE: Step-by-step enquiries inspired by best practice in KS3 help to simplify lesson planning and ensure continuous progression within and across units
- Build the knowledge and understanding that students need to succeed: The scaffolded three-part task structure enables students to record, reflect on and review their learning
- Boost student performance: Suitably challenging tasks encourage high achievers to excel at GCSE while clear explanations make key concepts accessible to all
- Rediscover your enthusiasm for source work: A range of purposeful, intriguing visual and written source material is embedded at the heart of each investigation to enhance understanding
- Develop students' sense of period: Memorable case studies, diagrams, infographics and contemporary photos bring fascinating events and people to life