OCR GCSE History – Explaining the Modern World: Migration
Exam board: OCR
First teaching: September 2016
First exams: Summer 2018
Trust Ben Walsh to guide you through the 9-1 GCSE specification and motivate your students to excel with his trademark mix of engaging narrative and fascinating contemporary sources.
Brought to you by the market-leading History publisher and OCR's Publishing Partner for History.
- Skilfully steers you through the increased content requirements and changed assessment model with a comprehensive, appropriately-paced course created by bestselling author Ben Walsh and a team of subject specialists
- Deepens subject knowledge through clear, evocative explanations that make complex content accessible to GCSE students
- Progressively builds students' enquiry, interpretative and analytical skills with carefully designed Focus Tasks throughout each chapter
- Prepares students for the demands of assessment with helpful tips, practice questions and targeted advice on how to approach and successfully answer different question types
- Captures learners' interest by offering a wealth of original, thought-provoking source material that brings historical periods to life and enhances understanding