AQA GCSE History: Migration, Empires and the People
Exam Board: AQA
First Teaching: September 2016
First Exam: June 2018
- Create a stimulating, well-paced teaching route through the 2016 GCSE History specification using this tailor-made series that draws on a legacy of market-leading history textbooks and the individual subject specialisms of the author team to inspire student success.
- Motivate your students to deepen their subject knowledge through an engaging and thought-provoking narrative that makes historical concepts accessible and interesting to today's learners
- Embed progressive skills development in every lesson with carefully designed Focus Tasks that encourage students to question, analyse and interpret key topics
- Take students' historical understanding to the next level by using a wealth of original contemporary source material to encourage wider reflection on different periods
- Help your students achieve their potential at GCSE with revision tips and practice questions geared towards the changed assessment model, plus useful advice to aid exam preparation
- Confidently navigate the new AQA specification using the expert insight of experienced authors and teachers with examining experience.
UK Only Shipping
We are currently only able to offer shipping to customers in the UK. Apologies to our international friends - we are hoping to expand our shipping options to include international customers very soon.
Orders under £40 : £4.50
Orders over £40: Free
Dispatch and delivery time
We aim to dispatch within 4 working days and use a 48 hour delivery services. Please allow at least 6 working days for your item to arrive.
Ordering our organic cotton, sustainable clothing range
In order that we are able to offer a wide range of sizes and variations of our most popular design, we work with a print-on-demand clothing company. These items will be fulfilled separately from other items ordered from the Migration Museum and therefore attract a separate shipping charge of £4.